Thursday, August 25, 2011

Aruba or Bust

We finally have our trip booked!  Well, kind of booked.  M and I have been wanting to plan a trip - somewhere warm and tropical.  You know, somewhere where we can turn off the phones and emails so we don't have to think about anything that's not relaxing and stress free related?  We were talking and feel like we deserve a nice break from reality - especially after everything that has been going on lately.  A vacation is just what we need and it would be good for us.  We're combining it too as a 1 year anniversary trip.  We are heading out to Aruba at the end of October.  2 other couples are joining us and I cannot wait to go!  We've heard amazing things about the island and are looking forward to all the fun and exciting experiences it has to offer.

I was reading about things to do out there and I am mostly looking forward to SNUBA.  It's a cross between scuba diving and snorkeling.  You don't have to be certified, which is a plus.  They take you out to a reef and you snorkel, but you are attached to a 20-30 foot oxygen hose, so you can swim down and get a closer look at everything.  Note to self: Get an underwater camera.

Aruba, here we come!!!  7 days in Paradise is going to be Ahhhhh-mazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.