Friday, August 12, 2011

My Love. My Life. My Everything.

My husband just texted me "I just wanted you to know that I was thinking about you."  He's so sweet and it got me thinking how lucky I am and what a wonderful man I have the honor of being married to.

Every time I hear these songs, they remind me of my husband.  He makes me a better person and he is always there for me.  Despite everything we have been through (good, bad, happy, sad and ugly), I know we can do anything as long as we are together.  He is my rock, he gives me hope, makes me smile, makes me laugh and makes me realize that I am the luckiest girl in the world to have him by my side FOREVER.  He is and always will be my love, my life and my everything.

Here are a few I wanted to share, off the top of my head.  There are many more, but this is a great start.


Train - "Marry Me"


Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Calliat - "Lucky"


Michael Buble' - "Everything"


Otis Redding - "These Arms of Mine"


Dave Matthews Band - "You and Me"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.