Wednesday, November 16, 2011

7 Weeks

How Far Along?  7 weeks

Maternity Clothes? None yet.  Some of my pants are feeling a bit tighter, but they aren't to the uncomfortable point yet.

Weight Gain? Maybe a little less than a pound.

Stretch Marks?  No new ones yet.  I just have the ones that I have always had since my growth spurt in middle school.

Sleep?  It's not too bad yet.  Yes, I am tired throughout the day, but I sleep pretty well.  Aside from getting up around 4-4:30 every morning to pee.

Best Moment of the Week?  Seeing our little one growing at our 2 emergency appointments and getting a clean, positive bill of health.

Movement?  Not yet.

Gender? I say a girl, but that's just because of everything that's gone on so far.  No son would ever put their mother through all of this.

What I miss?  Nothing.  I am loving every minute of being pregnant.  Good, bad, ugly - bring it on!

Symptoms: Tired, hungry, nauseas throughout the day - on and off, breaking out, emotional and my boobs are getting sore.

What I’m looking forward to?  November 28th, when we get to see our sweet pea again and Thanksgiving with family.

Weekly Wisdom: Drink water steadily and not all at once - makes me sick and eat before taking my vitamins in the morning.

Milestones: Another week down!
 
Emotions:  Surreal, happy, blessed and excited.
 
At 7 weeks the Baby is the size of a Blueberry:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.