Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Notices

This will be a real quick post, but I am starting to realize new things this week, going into my 17th week of pregnancy.  So much to look forward to.

I think I may felt the baby!  I'm not sure if what I felt was definitely the baby, but it was 3 little, almost pushes, in my lower abdomen area.  I would relate it to a twitch, kind of.  I felt something similar last week, but wrote it off.  Could this be the beginnings of me feeling our baby?!

I am a bottomless pit these days.  I just ate lunch at 12:30 and I am already starving, again.  Time for snack #3.

New favorites:
  • Fruity Pebbles Cereal
  • Clementines
  • Goldfish Crackers
Off to go feed the little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.