Thursday, March 22, 2012

I'm Back

At least i hope to be!!  I didn't realize how long it has been since I last updated.  Life has been crazy and I kinda forgot about the whole blogging thing.  It's hard to keep up with, that's for sure.

So...  Where do I even start?  Today, I am 25 weeks and 6 days pregnant.  Baby boy is growing good and moving around like crazy.  Tomorrow marks 26 weeks and then the following Friday, we are in 3rd trimester!!  I can't believe it.  Time went by so slow in the beginning and now it seems like it's starting to fly!  We have a countdown, too.


99 DAYS until our due date!!!

I can't believe we are in the double digits.  I love it, but there is so much to get done.  I should probably jump on that.

We have a name for our little man, Owen Michael Duke.  I love it!  I can't wait to see his little face that goes with his name.  I have always loved the name Owen and Michael is a family name.  We thought the two together sounded great.

I have been feeling good and all of our doctor's appointment have been going very well.  The fibroid that I have hasn't grown in a month, which is fantastic news and it's located in a spot that we won't have to have c-section because of it.  That's a plus!!  We had an appointment on Thursday, March 15 and Owen was measuring right on track and weighing in at a whole 1lb, 10oz.  Our next appointment is in a couple weeks.  We are still seeing the OB and the Perinatalogist, once a month.  The OB has us "dating around" other doctor's in the practice, so we get a feel of them when I go into labor.  All of them are great so far, but my fingers are staying crossed that we get Dr. Nix.  It's nice going to see the Perinatalogist just for the fact that we get to see our baby boy once a month in an ultrasound.  I can't seem to get enough!!

It's hard having the cutest little boy in the whole wide world!!






Just for laughs, here are a few belly shots from the past weeks.  Owen is getting lots of room in this growing belly.

18 Weeks:
 20 Weeks (Half Way There!!)
 21 Weeks:
 22 Weeks:
 23 Weeks:
 24 Weeks (Viability Day!!!):
 25 Weeks:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.